Monday, April 26, 2010

To our Spanish friends ! !


Greetings from Greece!!!

Our students who travel to Spain this May introduce themselves and talk about some of their habits!!!


Dear Kopila,
How are you? My favourite food is spaghetti. I get up at 9.00 in the morning. At night, I sleep at 22.00. I like my pets very much. I am not allergic to some things. I hate troubles! I like watching TV very much. Unfortunately, I haven't got MSN or e-mail yet but I will try to make one. I like basketball a lot! I like English songs and hip-hop!
I want to meet you soon,
Love, Maroulia (wearing yellow shirt)

Dear Anne,
I am so happy to write you about me. My favourite food is meat and chips. I get up in the morning at about 7.30-8.30. I go to sleep at about 9.00-10.30. I like tortoises but I am little scared of dogs. I am not allergic to some things. I like watching TV very much but I don't have much time to watch every day. I don't have MSN or e-mail but I will have after summer if you want to write to me. I like playing football and basketball. I like every kind of music. I hope to see you soon.
Love, Kondilia Mariannou (next to Maroulia).

Hello my friends. My name is John, I'm the one next to Kondilia, and I am 12 years old. I am looking forward to come to your house. I have two brothers, Chris and Ilias. I'm a good student and I like my island very much. You asked me to answer to some questions. Well, my favourite food is pastichio. In the morning I wake up at seven o'clock and I go to bed at eleven. I like my pets very much. I have dogs and catsin my house. I am not allergic to something but I hate insects and mice. I like watching TV very much and my e-mail is skiadas_giannis@hotmail.com. I don't play basketball or football but my hobby is reading books. I like greek music. That's all from me. See you soon, John.


Dear Oriol,
I'm Nickolas. I'm eleven years old. I live in Antiparos and I have a sister, Maria. I like playing football and basketball. I have a cat. Its colour is black and brown. My favourite food is chops and fried potatoes, fresh fruit and fresh salads. I get up at 8.00 and I go to bed at 22.00. I like dogs and cats. I'm not allergic. I don't like it when they laugh at me. I like watching TV. My MSN is Nikolospao-13@hotmail.com. I like playing football and basketball. I like almost alla kinds of music.
Love, Nickolas (next to John).

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm very happy you are coming to my house.
We'll cook spageti on saturday.
If it doesn't rain we'll go to the zoo.
Bye!!!!!!!!!! :)
KOPILA.