Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Dear Matylda, Jakub and Krzysztof

We are very happy with your visit to Spain.
Our names are Núria, Guillem, Adam and Bern.
Núria will have Matylda, Guillem Jakub and Bern and Adam (Twins) Krzysztof.
In the photo Núria is the girl, Guillem is the boy with Glasses, and Adam is on the right and Bern is the boy on the left of the two twins.
We try to do more comfortable your visit and we have some questions:

-What's your favourite food?

-What do you like doing in your free time?

-Are you allergic to something?

When you come we do some activites.
The school starts at 9 o'clock and go to lunch at 1o'clock, at 3 go to the school and 5 finish the school. Some of us do out of school activities, as sports or English and you will join us.

Goodbye.
Escoles Ateneu Igualadí, Spain

8 comments:

Lennan said...

Hi we are Marcello and Lennan from Scotland.


Marcello likes pizza.
Lennan likes fish.
Marcello likes football.
Lennan likes football too.

We are not allergic to anything.

Carson said...

rucidHi I am Carson from Scotland.
I like pizza.
I like footboll.
I am alergic to nuts.

Goodbye!

Logan/Mark. said...

Hi this is Mark and Logan from Scotland.
our topic is the Vikings. We like the long boats that the Vikings used in their time. We also like Weapons that they had. What is your topic and what do you like about it? Logan's favourite food is pizza.

GOODBYE FROM SCOTLAND!

Katelyn said...

Hi my name is katelyn and I am 8 years old I am in p4/5. I like yellow and I like school.

GOODBYE

Anonymous said...

Sorry!
I've made a mistake with the names of the twins: Adam is on the left and Bern is on the right!
Ester, the teacher

ANIA said...

Dear Bern and Adam,
Krzysztof is ill at the moment and isn't going to school. As soon as he gets back we will publish his entry and photo.
All the best for now,
Krzysztof's teacher

lennan said...

do you have a brother or sister?
whats your topic?
whats the name of your school?
is your topic good?
whats the wether like?
whats your age?
what is your school uniform like?

Anonymous said...

Hello,I visited the cite of the CAFEHUB.This is very beutiful.
Bye for now!
Giulia Ghirardini