Friday, March 19, 2010

Dear friends in Greece,

We are your host friends in Igualada.

Hi Giannis

I'm Gil I'm eleven years old. I live in Pobla de Claramunt (a town near Igualada). I have glasses. I have one sister. I have one bird, his color is yellow I'm the boy on the right of the photo.

Dear Dimitris

I'm Oriol .I'm eleven years old. I live in Gessamins street 8 in Igualada. I have one brother Pau. I like playing football and judo. I have glasses. I have one fish, his color is orange. I'm the boy in the middle.

Hello Kondilia

I'm Anna, I'm 11 years old. I live in Igualada, in a big house. I have one brother, his name is Adrià. I love atletics and I like sports. I'm medium -size and thin. I have 2 tortoises and 1 hamster. I'm the girl in the middle.

Hello Maroulia.

I'm Kopila, I'm 11 years old. I live in Castellfollit del Boix, in a house I have one sister, her name is Jin. I love sports. I'm the girl on the left of the photo.

No comments: