Friday, March 12, 2010

From Pau to Kuba

Hello Kuba, I'm Pau

About my family

I have one young brother(Nil) and one old sister(Aida). My father is Eduard and my mother is Montse (Montserrat).My father work as a lorry driver and my mother is the Personal Manager in the Town Hall. Nil is 5 years and he goes to kindergarten and my sister is in 2nd in the Secondary School and I am in class 6.

About my house

My house is very big. It is situated in Sant Martí de Tous. You will like it. It's a a quarter of an hour by car.

Hobbies and school

My hobbies are sports and playing with my friends. My best friends are Guillem Aribau, Guillem Torralbas, Arnau Onieva and Pau Tuca.

My favourite subjects are Science, P.E. and Art. I hate geography and History.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello Pau!
I'm Kuba Markiewicz. I 'm glad I will meet You in May.
I also have a younger brother. His name is Pawel, and he is 5 years old.
My hobbies are sports (kung-fu and basketball), comics (my favorite is Star Wars Saga) and playing xbox.
I don't like school in general, but I like P.E. and English.
See You soon, cheers
Kuba