Friday, October 15, 2010

ANIA AND PATRYCJA

Hi Artemis,

I'm Ania. I'm from Katowice. Katowice is a big city. I like swimming, dancing, drawing and singing. I have a brother and sister. My brother is 13. He likes drawing, reading and swimming. My sister is 7 years old. She likes drawing, dancing, singing and swimming. I am very happy that you are coming to stay with me and go to school with me. We have a lot of surprises for you! I hope you will have a good time here with us.
Can you please answer some of my questions?
- What food do you like best? What don't you like?
- What do you like doing in your free time?
- What don't you like doing in your free time?
- What time do you usually go to sleep?
- What music do you like?
Please write back soon
Ania

Hello Magda,

My name is Patrycja, I will be 12 years old in November.
I have got younger sister, her name is Martyna.
I live in Katowice in Ligota. My favourite subjects are English, Polish and Science. In my free time I love reading books and making jewellery, like earrings, necklaces and bracelets. My favourite books are fantasy and books about teenagers. My favourite colours are black and blue. At home I have an aquarium with fish.
I am very happy you will be my guest next month. I hope you will like it here.
Can you please answer some of my questions?
- What food do you like best? What don't you like?
- What do you like doing in your free time?
- What don't you like doing in your free time?
- What time do you usually go to sleep?
- What music do you like?
Please write back soon
Patrycja

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello! My name is Gregor. I'm from Italy. I'm ten.
At the seaside I like swimming.

Anonymous said...

Hello! My name is Leonardo.I'm from Ravenna. I'm nine.At the seaside I like beachtennis.

Anonymous said...

hello!my name is jacopo.I live nine years in Itali.I like to swimming to the sea.

Anonymous said...

HELLO!

Anonymous said...

To Ania from Artemis:

For breakfast I like drinking a glass of milk with corn flakes or bread with butter and marmalade. For my lunch I prefer spaghetti bolonez, chicken with rice and all kind of soups. I also like beens and potatoes with roasted meat.

Anonymous said...

To Patrycja from Magda:

My favourite foods are: fish and chips, chicken and macaroni, soups, meat and rice, meat balls and potatoes, salad – cheese , pizza, vegetables and crepes.

Anonymous said...

Hello,
my name is Carlotta,I'm 10 years.
I'm from Ravenna.
I like very much pizza,pasta,ice-cream,I don't like vegetables and
fish.
My hobbies are playing computer with my friends,reading books and swimming.
My favorite music are LIGABUE,VASCO ROSSI,FRANCESCO DE GREGORI...
bye,bye CARLOTTA

Anonymous said...

Hello! My name is Stefania and I am from Ravenna. At the seaside I like making long walking.