Thursday, October 14, 2010

To our Polish friends ! !


Hi!

My name is Magda Marinatou. I am 12 years old. I live on the island of Antiparos and I am a student in the 6th grade of Elementary school. I have got two brothers. Their names are Kosmas and Panagiotis. Kosmas is 11 years old and Panagiotis is 7 years old. My mother is a school teacher and my father works at the local ferryboat company.

My favorite subjects are Language, Maths, Religion and Physical Education. My favorite colours are pink and purple. I love reading books, listening to music, drawing pictures, playing with computer games and board games. I also like dancing. I am learning traditional dances. I like volleyball, swimming and riding my bicycle very often.

I am very excited about this trip to Poland and I am looking forward to meeting you and your teachers.


Dear friends from Poland,

My name is Artemis and I live on a small island in Greece called Antiparos. I am 11 years old and I am in the 6th grade of Elementary school. Our school is very nice and I have a lot of friends. We have a very big playground and I have a good time there. Our teacher is Mrs Elena. She is very good and I like her because she helps us with our homework. In my free time I do sailing lessons, piano, and also English and German.

I am looking forward to coming to Poland to meet you and your family. We are going to have a good time together. I would like to see your school and meet your friends.

Best wishes

Artemis





Hi!

I am Chris! I am 12 years old and a have one sister. I am in the 6th grade of Elementary School. I really enjoy playing football and I support a local team called PAO. I study English and German. Also I read many books.








Hello!

My name is George and I am from Greece. I am 11 years old. I have one sister and my favorite sport is basketball. I speak Greek, English and little more of French.



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Magda,
I'm very impatient you come to my home!!!

Patrycja, your friend!!!

Anonymous said...

HELLO!
MY NAME IS LORENZO,I'M 9.
I HAVE GOT A SISTER.
I LIKE PLAY FOOTBALL AND PLAY BEACH TENNIS.
I STUDY ENGLISH AT SCHOOL,I LIKE IT!

LOVE,
LORENZO.

Anonymous said...

Hi!
My name is Lorenzo,I'm 9.
I have got a sister.
I like play football and beach tennis.
I study english at school,I like it!

love,
Lorenzo

Anonymous said...

Hi Artemis.
We 'd like to invite you to our house in mountains in Stroza near Krakow. We will spent there a weekend. There are a lot of interesting places around it like: Krakow, Jura, Zakopane, salt mine in Wieliczka. On Sunday we will go to Katowice.
Perhaps we will go to the swimming pool , so take your swimming suit with you.
I am so glad you are coming to us:)

Ania

Anonymous said...

HELLO! MY NAME IS FEDERICA, I'M 9. I HAVE GOT A SISTER.I LIKE HAMBURGER AND LASAGNE. I LIKE PLAY VOLLEYBALL. I LOVE ROCK AND POP MUSIC.

KISS
FEDERICA

Unknown said...

Hi, I am Andrea and I'm from Italy! I like the music and the T.V.. I have got a sister and I paly volleyball.

KISS
Andrea ♥