Friday, October 15, 2010

KUBA AND MATEUSZ

Hello Christos,

My name is Kuba ( short for Jakub). I'm eleven. I love football, too, and other sports as well. I play for a local sports klub called "Rozwój Katowice". I have a dog, it is very small and friendly. I don't have any brothers and sisters. I am looking forward to seeing you here in Katowice. I am happy you will be my guest!
Can you please answer some of my questions?
- What food do you like best? What don't you like?
- What do you like doing in your free time?
- What don't you like doing in your free time?
- What time do you usually go to sleep?
- What music do you like?
Please write back soon
Kuba

Hello Giorgos,

My name is Mateusz. I'm eleven and I love playing football and volleyball. I have got a dog called Kropka. I have a younger brother. He is seven and his name's Michał. In the picture it's me (left) and Michał (right). I play for the "Rozwój" sports club together with Kuba. I am also fond of playing chess, riding a bike and rollerblading. I can't wait to meet you in November.
Can you please answer some of my questions?
- What food do you like best? What don't you like?
- What do you like doing in your free time?
- What don't you like doing in your free time?
- What time do you usually go to sleep?
- What music do you like?
Please write back soon
Mateusz

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

To Kuba from Christos

My favourite foods are: milk, cocopops, toast and juice for breakfast. Spaghetti, salads, meat and potatoes, chicken with rice and fish for lunch. For dinner I prefer crepes, pizza, souvlaki and soups.

Anonymous said...

To Mateusz from George:

My favourite foods are: spaghetti, macaroni pie, lentils, potatoes, meatballs, chicken and rice.